Salat of Prophet for Adults
This competition is primarily for our adult brothers and sisters. It is to help us all improve and learn how to perform salat as the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) used to perform it.
- Open to all ages
- Download the pdf below and read the book to learn and understand the details of the prophet’s prayer
- In the last 10 days of Ramadan we will post a timed exam for everyone to take on our website inshallah
- Must be between the ages of 8 and 16
- Your Muslim Hero must be either one of the 10 companions promised paradise or one of the wives of the prophet (PBUH)
- Please submit your registration before June 6th (22nd Ramadan)
Ramadan Activity List for Kids
This Ramadan we want to encourage our kids to do more good to prepare them to be better Muslims inshallah. The idea behind this Ramadan list is to have our kids log a special activity each day in Ramadan.
- Kids ages 6 to 15
- Check off the boxes of the activities you did (except for acts of kindness, you’ll need to write down the activity performed)
- Parents must sign it and submit it to the imam before June 6th (22nd Ramadan)